Flowserve Corporation Hiring Freshers For Applications Engineer Associate
|Company Name||:||Flowserve Corporation|
Job Title: Applications Engineer Associate
Job Description: .
- Receive enquirer, prepare and submit proposals
- Read customer specification and identify special requirements
- Materials cost estimation and e stabling pricing for customers specified products.
- Respond to technical queries from customers
- Maintain cost and price data base
- Interact with engineering, materials and quality control for input on proposal eparation.
- Maintain special requirements of customer specification in a spreadsheet for easy reference.
- Actuator sizing.
- Product knowledge
- Commercial Acumen
- Knowledge of Materials
- Planning & Forecasting
About Company: Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply: Click here to Apply